Monday, February 1, 2010

Blood Sweat Vector - Vector Art Showcase & Artist Collective

Fake movies posters

Hey there! I’m Reack, and I’m really proud to be now a part of the BSV team, I love the work of all of you and hope my stuffs will not looks ridiculous around all this talent :)

So here’s my first post!

At this time I’m working on a new project: Re-create some posters of famous movies. I have a lot of fun to do this because it suppose I’m a superstar graphist and I work for Woody Allen or Quentin Tarantino hehe… The difference between « conventionals » posters and my reinterpretation is that each illustration refers to a scene which I particuraly like and I find representative of the story. In fact, you got to have been seen each films before to understand the posters…

ACOmes Read the rest of this entry »

Posted via web from youngster's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment